Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cyanide & Happiness

Funny


I was bored today and I had done everything to not be. Play games, read, Facebook, Twitter, etc... and nothing helped me. Then I was on an online forum and I saw this funny picture(see Doctor Baby Pic Below) and I was amused. I clicked for the link and it lead me to Cyanide and Happiness. They have lots of comic strips which are from 1-as much as 20 strips but usually around 4-6. So for the rest of the day I have been scrolling on its archives. They have the most amusing and disturbing comics so be warned that their humor might not be the kind you're interested in.

Here are some of my favorite strips:
(Click The Image To Enlage)



Men Can Be So Stupid Sometimes :))


I Don't Want This To Happen To Me :|



This Was Overall Funny (They Have A Weird Kind Of Humor)



Some Guys Are So DESPERATE! =)))



For A Mother's Day Comic, It Was Very DISTURBING and GROSS, Yet I Found It Funny :|




This Was The Comic That Started It All For Me, Absolutely Hilarious :D


For More Comic Strips Click On The Link Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment