Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hot Hunk: Kellan Lutz

Kellan Lutz, Former Abercrombie and Fitch

I was in Shangri-La Plaza awhile ago and as I was walking around this hunk caught my eye. I recognized him easily as Emmett Cullen from the Twilight Movies. It was his new Calvin Klein X ad for Calvin Klein Underwear. I stopped and starred. I didn't care if people were looking at me, I was just in awe in his amazing muscular body. He was a former Abercrombie and Fitch model before he became and actor and now one of the new faces for Calvin Klein Underwear. I can't get enough of his hot body. Below is a photo from his shoot and his two ads.



I LOVE his chiseled body!


Eye Candy To The Max!



If, I wasn't in a committed relationship I would totally TAP THAT!

Photos Courtesy of JustJared.buzznet.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment