Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Train Ride


My Route To DLSU


Today was the first day I rode the train by myself. I usually ride with a friend or two but today I was on my own and it was weird. The train was quite, both going to school and back. No one was talking, maybe a few people but it was generally quite. I wasn't used to it being so quite with so many people. I need a new iPod before school starts because the ride is about 15-30 mins and it's so boring alone. I was at the back and it was cold so I liked that, but I was standing until we reached the part where I had to switch trains. Overall it was Ok... except for some creepy people. Note to self, avoid looking at them at all times.




The MRT(The First Train I Ride To School)





The LRT(The Train I Switch To After The MRT)

No comments:

Post a Comment