Friday, May 14, 2010

TV Shows I Recommend, Show #2 Modern Family








Show # 2 Modern Family

Second to Desperate Housewives, Modern Family is my next favorite comedy show. It's a new show and it premiered last September 23, 2010 On ABC. It's an amazing new comedy and you should all give it a chance, I didn't think much about it before, that was until I saw the Pilot, after that I was instantly hooked. I know look forward to new episodes every week.

Modern is half-hour series, which was created by Christopher Lloyd and Steven Levitan,. The mockumentary (Think The Office or Arrested Development) follows the families of Jay Pritchett (Ed O'Neill) who is married to a much younger Colombian woman, Gloria (SofĂ­a Vergara), and is helping her raise her pre-teen son, Manny (Rico Rodriguez II). Jay’s daughter Claire Dunphy (Julie Bowen) who Claire is a homemaker mom married to Phil Dunphy (Ty Burrell); they have three children; Haley Dunphy (Sarah Hyland), Alex Dunphy (Ariel Winter) and Luke Dunphy (Nolan Gould). And Jay’s son Mitchell Pritchett (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) who is a lawyer with his partner Cameron (Eric Stonestreet) has adopted a Vietnamese baby, Lily. They all live in Los Angeles.


The families meet for family functions, around the neighborhood, and cross-family bonding. Since the Pilot there has been one Christmas special, one Thanksgiving special, and one Valentine's Day special.

It has been named as a big contender for the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards. And I'm glad since it is an absolutely amazing new comedy and I hope it wins Outstanding Comedy Series and I also want Julie Bowen(Clair) to win Outstanding Lead Actress In A Comedy Series (I Love 30 Rock and Tiny Fey and all but Modern Family is so much funnier!)



I Want My Family To Be Just Like Them! ( I Mean That! :D )


*Catch the Season 1 Finale of Modern Family Next Week, May 19 in the US and May 20 in the Philippines*

No comments:

Post a Comment